Dialectics, Rockefeller’s, and Population Controls
Dialectics, Rockefeller’s, and Population Controls
by Dr. Dennis L. Cuddy
Nov 27, 2006
from IlluminatiNews Website
Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian and political analyst, received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (major in American History, minor in political science). Dr. Cuddy has taught at the university level, has been a political and economic risk analyst for an international consulting firm, and has been a Senior Associate with the U.S. Department of Education.
Cuddy has also testified before members of Congress on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice. Dr. Cuddy has authored or edited twenty books and booklets, and has written hundreds of articles appearing in newspapers around the nation, including The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and USA Today. He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows in various parts of the country, such as ABC Radio in New York City, and he has also been a guest on the national television programs USA Today and CBS’s Nightwatch.
As I have mentioned many times before, the power elite’s favorite means of controlling people is the dialectical process.
This often involves creating a “threat” to a particular population. For example, the terrorist threat after 9/11 caused Americans to be willing to give up certain of their freedoms which they had been unwilling to give up before 9/11.
I advise people to look at any incident not just in terms of its face value, but also in terms of how it might fit into the power elite’s dialectical process. For example, the CIA in 2003 learned from captured Al-Qaeda operatives about their planned “American Hiroshima” to explode 7 nuclear devices in American cities.
Paul Williams, author of THE AL-QAEDA CONNECTION, has explained that several of these devices were developed, sent to Mexico, and slipped into the U.S.
Why haven’t they been used? They would have if one takes this at face value, because Al-Qaeda wouldn’t wait for the weapons to degrade or be discovered.
They would not have been used, however, if the operation is really controlled by people above these radical Islamic front men!
The Rockefellers, photo from the 19th Century
Do you think this sounds too conspiratorially outlandish?
Then ask yourself this: if Osama bin Laden could find 19 terrorists willing to kill themselves for the cause, do you really think that in the last 5 years he couldn’t find any others willing to bring the U.S. economy to a halt by simple terrorist acts nationwide against our rail, food, etc., systems without having to kill themselves in the process? Of course, he could find many such people.
But they haven’t attacked, have they? Ask yourself, “Why haven’t they?” Could it be because they are controlled by those above Al-Qaeda?
Another example of the dialectical process used to threaten a particular population can be seen in the leader of Iran recently making threats against Israel. A tendency of most people is to see this as only that – a radical Muslim’s anger toward Israel. But if you look at it as part of a dialectical process, it becomes quite different.
Many times before, I have quoted Lincoln Bloomfield’s 1961 study for the U.S. State Department as stating that if the Communist dynamic/threat were greatly abated, the West would lose whatever incentive it has for world government. In case you think this is just a theory, remember what happened to Hungary.
By October 28, 1956, Hungarian patriots had driven the Soviets away, but the U.S. State Department then sent a cable to Yugoslavian dictator Tito saying,
“the government of the United States does not look with favor upon governments unfriendly to the Soviet Union on the borders of the Soviet Union.”
This was a green light for the Soviets to crush the Hungarians, thus leaving the Communist dynamic/threat alive and well.
Now apply this principle to Iran and Israel. If the radical Islamic (Iranian) threat were greatly abated, Israel would have less incentive to become part of a world government. Just as the American population is being manipulated/controlled, so are the Israelis.
You might ask why Israel doesn’t simply bomb Iranian nuclear facilities, but another part of the dialectical process involves “pressure.” Israel, like every other nation, must worry about the consequences of any action, and if it bombed Iran, what would be the responses of Muslims, the U.S., Russia, China, etc., not just militarily but also economically in terms of foreign aid, investments, and the world’s oil supply?
One of the families connected to the power elite is the Rockefeller family, as former Congressman William Dannemeyer has recounted that David Rockefeller told him that some men are born to rule, but most men are born to be ruled.
Therefore, it would be useful to look at a chronology regarding the Rockefellers and population control:
1. August 1904 – EVERYBODY’S MAGAZINE publishes Thomas Lawson’s “Frenzied Finance,” in which he reveals that Standard Oil (Rockefeller) agents are “in every hamlet in the country,” and that once someone is within their network, “punishment for disloyalty is sure and terrible, and in no corner of the earth can he escape it.”
2. 1910 – The Eugenics Record Office is established at Cold Spring Harbor in New York. It is funded by the Carnegie Institute, and will receive funding from the Rockefeller Foundation which will be founded in 1913. The Rockefeller Foundation also will fund Nazi Dr. Ernst Rudin’s eugenics research at the Kaiser Wilhelm Brain Research Institute in Berlin.
At the Third International Congress on Eugenics held in New York in 1932, Rudin will be unanimously elected president of the International Federation of Eugenic Societies.
Rudin and other Nazis will be transported to the Congress on George Herbert Walker’s and Prescott Bush’s Hamburg-Amerika Lines.
3. 1911 – John D. Rockefeller, Jr., forms the Bureau of Social Hygiene, and in 1913 the Rockefeller Foundation will help organize and fund the American Social Hygiene Association “for reconsideration of public attitudes toward prostitution.” Via the National Research Council, the Rockefeller Foundation’s Medical Division for many years will fund the horrible sex research of Alfred Kinsey.
In the early 1900s, Rockefeller introduces Margaret Sanger to the monied elite who help her form the Birth Control League that will become Planned Parenthood.
She eugenically advocates limiting “dysgenic stocks” such as Blacks, Hispanics, American Indians and Catholics, as well as “slum dwellers” such as Jewish immigrants.
4. August 1912 – Frederick Gates, head of the Rockefeller General Education Board (GEB, founded in 1902), writes in THE WORLD’S WORK that,
“in our dream we have limitless resources, and the (rural) people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hand.”
5. March 27, 1922 – THE NEW YORK TIMES reports that New York City Mayor John Hylan yesterday said:
“One of my first acts as mayor was to pitch out, bag and baggage, from the educational system of our city the Rockefeller agents” who supported “the kind of education the coolies receive in China.”
6. April 11, 1933 – Rockefeller Foundation president Max Mason assures trustees that in their program,
“the Social Sciences will concern themselves with the rationalization of social control,…the control of human behavior.”
7. Fall 1937 – Rockefeller Foundation gives a grant to Princeton University to study the influence of radio on different groups, and a grant by the GEB will be made to study how the broadcast of “The War of the Worlds” fit into the Princeton Project.
8. 1937 – Robert Havighurst becomes director of the GEB and suggests the “global servant” concept and educating youth for some form of world citizenship.
9. 1939 – Rockefeller Foundation organizes a series of secret seminars involving communications scholars with the aim of manipulating Americans to accept involvement in World War II.
This is part of a larger effort before 1945 whereby the Rockefeller Foundation underwrites Harold Laswell and Walter Lippmann, who advocated a world in which elites ruled by manipulating mass sentiment.
10. March 27, 1942 – Senator Harry Truman refers to the Standard Oil (Rockefeller) dealings with the Nazis as “approaching treason.”
11. 1945 – Rockefeller Foundation medical director Alan Gregg begins search for an institution that will see if wartime psychology could be relevant for civilian society. Regarding this, the foundation will fund the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.
12. 1950-51 – Rockefeller Foundation chairman John Foster Dulles takes John D. Rockefeller III on a tour of Third World countries stressing the need eugenically to control the growth of non-white populations.
13. 1952 – John D. Rockefeller III and John Foster Dulles found the Population Council to fund population control measures.
14. 1959 – Rockefeller Brothers Fund (for whom a young Henry Kissinger has worked) publishes THE MID-CENTURY CHALLENGE TO U.S. FOREIGN POLICY, in which one reads:
“We cannot escape, and indeed should welcome, the task which history has imposed on us. This is the task of helping to shape a new world order in all its dimensions – spiritual, economic, political, social.”
15. September 1961 – Former Rockefeller Foundation president Dean Rusk (Rhodes scholar) as Secretary of State publishes “Freedom From War” detailing a 3-stage disarmament plan, including,
“the disbanding of all national armies…other than those required to preserve internal order and for contributions to the United Nations Peace Force.”
16. 1968 – James Simon Kunen’s THE STRAWBERRY STATEMENT is published and includes a report from a meeting of the radical Students for a Democratic Society, which indicated they “were offered ESSO (Rockefeller) money to make a lot of radical commotion so they (left wing of ruling class) can look more in the center as they move more to the left.”
17. March 11, 1969 – Vice-President of Planned Parenthood-World Population Frederick Jaffe’s “Activities Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S.” is printed containing a memo to Population Council president Bernard Berelson.
It includes examples of proposed measures to reduce U.S. fertility, such as,
encourage increased homosexuality
fertility control agents in water supply
encourage women to work
abortion and sterilization on demand
make contraception truly available and accessible to all
18. March 20, 1969 – Dr. Lawrence Dunegan attends a meeting of Pediatric physicians in Pittsburgh where the speaker is Dr. Richard Day, national medical director of Planned Parenthood (funded by the Rockefeller Foundation) from 1965-68.
Dr. Dunegan recounts that Dr. Day said that in the future there will be hard-to-cure diseases created, and that cures for nearly all cancers had been developed but were being hidden at the Rockefeller Institute so that populations would not increase.
19. July 1, 1970 – Senate Appropriations hearings are held for the Department of Defense and refer to eminent biologists who believe that within 5 to 10 years it would be possible to produce a synthetic biological agent (infective micro-organism), an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired.
Tentative plans to initiate a program to develop such an agent were discussed by the National Research Council (remember it was via the National Research Council that the Rockefeller Foundation funded Alfred Kinsey’s research).
Hearings in the British House of Commons from April 8 to May 13, 1987 regarding AIDS will include the following:
“Every biological scientist who has dispassionately studied the virus and the epidemic knows that the origins of the virus could lie in the developments of modern biology… Some who know perfectly well what has happened are deliberately fudging scientific data to keep the heat off them and fellow members of their molecular biological ‘club’.”
20. 1970 – David Rockefeller becomes chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) until 1985. During this time, Rhodes scholar Richard Gardner will write “The Hard Road to World Order” in the CFR’s FOREIGN AFFAIRS (April 1974), in which he will advocate that,
“an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece-by-piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.”
21. March 7, 1972 – The Rockefeller Commission on Population issues a report advocating population control, stating that further growth of the American population could cause economic problems, and that,
“in any case, no generation needs to know the ultimate goal or the final means, only the direction to which they will be found.”
In other words, they will control population, but they’re not going to tell us how!
22. August 10, 1973 – THE NEW YORK TIMES publishes an article by David Rockefeller praising “the social experiment in China under Chairman Mao’s leadership,” despite the fact that tens of millions of innocent people have been slaughtered by the Communist dictatorship there.
23. 1973 – The Trilateral Commission is begun by David Rockefeller and will issue a report stating that “population planning should be an integral part of social and economic development.”
1973 – George H.W. Bush praises the Population Crisis Committee (PCC) for having played a,
“major role in assisting government policy makers and in mobilizing United States’ response to the world population challenge.”
The PCC was founded by General William Draper, Jr. (vice-chairman of Planned Parenthood), and is largely funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.
25. 1973 – THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION by John D. Rockefeller III is published and applauds sexual liberation and the “humanistic revolution” while disparaging “old-fashioned nationalism.”
26. 1974 – CFR chairman David Rockefeller (and other globalists) encourage David R. Young to form in early 1975 Oxford Analytica, which will be the first private-sector, overt, global intelligence network.
Among its clients will be the U.N., NATO, the World Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, Bechtel, ChevronTexaco, Shell Oil, IBM, etc.
Among its international advisory board will be Rhodes scholar and former U.S. Senator Bill Bradley as well as James O’Toole who is Mortimer J. Adler Senior Fellow at The Aspen Institute.
And among its members will be Rick Warren, mega-church pastor and author of THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE, who is also a member of the CFR.
27. 1974 – Toward the end of the year, John D. Rockefeller III addresses delegates to the Population Tribune in Bucharest, Rumania, and declares that,
“population planning must be a fundamental and integral part of any modern development program, recognized as such by national leadership and supported fully.”
28. December 10, 1974 – The National Security Council’s NSSM 200, “Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests,” is marked “classified” and “confidential.”
It is proposed by Secretary of State Henry Kissinger (formerly with the Rockefeller Brothers Fund) and will be given final approval by National Security Adviser Brent Scowcroft.
The document states that,
“if future numbers are to be kept within reasonable bounds, it is urgent that measures to reduce fertility be started and made effective in the 1970s and 1980s….(Financial) assistance will be given to other countries, considering such factors as population growth… Food and agricultural assistance is vital for any population sensitive development strategy… Allocation of scarce resources should take account of what steps a country is taking in population control… There is an alternative view that mandatory programs may be needed….”
29. 1975 – Rockefeller Foundation president John Knowles in the annual report states:
“The web of interdependence is tightening. We are one world and there will be one future – for better or for worse – for us all. Central to a new ethic of making less more is controlled economic growth which conserves scarce resources, provides equitable distribution of income and wealth… It is also necessary to control fertility rates at the replacement level and to achieve zero population growth as rapidly as possible.”
30. November 1977 – The Soviet NEW TIMES reports that David Rockefeller just sent a message to Kremlin leaders saying:
“My congratulations on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the October Revolution.”
This is despite the fact that the Soviets have killed tens of millions of innocent people.
31. December 1980 – Archbishop Peter Proeku Dery of Ghana reveals that,
“the World Bank denied loans to Ghana until my country agreed to institute a nationwide contraception and family planning policy. There was also pressure to legalize abortion, although the Church and the people have so far been able to prevent this. For how long, I don’t know. The World Bank’s attitude shows a total disregard for the beliefs of the people of the Third World.”
Some years later, Kofi Annan of Ghana will receive the approval of the power elite to become U.N. Secretary-General, and he will do nothing to stop the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Rwandans.
32. April 19, 1985 – Jim Grob of “The Rockefeller Project” writes a memo on Seattle Public Schools stationery, and it cautions that,
“the term ‘global education’ is an extreme, political hot potato at this time” with “right-wing Christian groups” opposing its use, and that instead of using the term “global education,’ district personnel should note that a “temporarily safe term is – multicultural/international curriculum development.”