the unhived mind

Do I take a specific homoeopathic remedy first?

Author Topic: Do I take a specific homoeopathic remedy first?  (Read 132 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
« on: November 07, 2013, 02:28:40 AM »

In traditional homoeopathy we do not use a specific ailment remedy first off.  Ideally we would like to get someone on sulphur first in order to aid the removal of many poisons as well as opening up the system more to future remedies in order for those remedies to work properly or at all.  Quite a few patients may find they are stumbling with certain remedies not working as well as they should or not at all.  If those patients had used sulphur for a while at the beginning of their treatment then they may not have encountered any later difficulties.  So why not get to the nitty gritty in the first place and use sulphur straight off the bat? 

After using sulphur you might then find that the constitutional remedy is worth taking prior to any other specific remedies.  After doing what I have just explained you may find your original ill-health symptoms have disappeared or you are presenting different symptoms needing an entirely different remedy to your original specific remedy.  Hope you understand!

I look to long-term health not short term allopathic minded thinkings.  Anyone who argues with me need only study the work of the founder of Homoeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann and argue with this past master who was a complete genius.  If I were in the presence of this genius I would get on my knees and kiss his feet for his amazing work, he is simply that amazing.

-= The Unhived Mind