Russian Court says Youtube must remove anti-Islam film

YouTube must remove anti-Islam film: Russian court

A court in Russia says the YouTube must take down the anti-Islam film.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:1PM GMT
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/28/264012/russia-bans-sacrilegious-movie/

This is a ruling of the court that will have to be observed across Russia.”

An aide to Chechnya’s information Minister, Ruslan Idrisov .
A court in the provincial capital of Russia’s Muslim-dominated province of Chechnya has banned a recent film that disrespected Islam and Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), officials say.

On Friday, a court in the Chechen capital Grozny issued an order saying that since the distribution of the US-made anti-Islam movie could have serious negative consequences connected to the political destabilization in the entire region including Russia, the Google must take down the video.

“This is a ruling of the court that will have to be observed across Russia,” AFP quoted an aide to Chechnya’s information Minister Ruslan Idrisov as saying in a statement.

Meanwhile, the Internet search giant has so far refused to remove the video from YouTube.

The American-made anti-Islam movie is said to have been made with the help of Zionist donations totaling USD 5 million.

The sacrilegious movie was followed by publication of several cartoons mocking Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in the satirical French weekly Charlie Hebdo on September 19.

Muslims in Iran, Turkey, Sudan, Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Iraq, Morocco, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait, Nigeria, Kenya, Mali, Nigeria, Australia, Britain, the United States, France, Belgium, and several other countries have held many demonstrations to condemn the blasphemous movie over the past week. Protests were also held in Kashmir and the Gaza Strip.

One comment

Leave a Reply