Feminism Can be Cured (If Diagnosed Early)
Feminism Can be Cured (If Diagnosed Early)
December 30, 2015
I have cited your Rockefeller/Feminism article hundreds of times over the years and I re-read it frequently to counteract the programming! One of my other favorites is your Politically Incorrect Advice for Young Men, which nearly all of my young male friends have received. An article like this, aimed at women, could be equally powerful as the men’s advice.
(updated from Nov 26, 2006)
By Henry Makow Ph.D.
I’ve had many emails from young feminists cussing me out for things I never said. So I was surprised to hear from “Megan” who actually read and understood my website. She realized feminist indoctrination had made her dysfunctional and she wanted help.
“I am a woman, 20 years old, who is grossly independent, and grew up with a “no boy can be better than me” complex. I was very capable in school, which my environment encouraged, pushing me to always be smarter, better, faster; having heard all this from such a young age, nothing seemed out of place. An eating disorder, troubled marriage, broken relationship with my mother and other problems later (which the few female friends I have managed to keep also share), it’s obvious I need to rethink certain elements of my life: your work has found words for the silent, internal chaos which plagues my generation.
It is ironic to think that people, after having reached full physical maturity, could still need to READ to learn to become something as basic as the gender they were born with–but if we’ve been raised to be broken, we have to start somewhere.
I’ve noticed that … you say [feminists] are lost causes. For all of the lost causes out there, you may want to consider publishing an essay or some material which points to the road of redemption: God knows there are a lot of us, and I’d hate to have the opportunity to heal, written off as “too late,” and nothing more.”
Megan, congratulations for being so wise and articulate for your years. Here are some ideas:
1. Find a feminine woman, a wife and mother, who is willing to act as your role model and mentor. This is a woman who is glad she has built her life around her husband and children. You might find such a woman in traditional settings, church or ethnic community center. This may be an opportunity to learn about Islam or Hinduism or Christianity. Get the pastor-person to help you find a role model. Obviously you will decide whom you like.
2. My mother-in-law advised my wife: “Find a man to look after you, but be able to look after yourself.” In other words, make husband and family your first priority while pursuing your career interests. If you go to university/college, focus on acquiring a marketable skill. Humanities are an indoctrination in feminist Masonic dysfunction. Ideally you will marry and start a family before going to university, if you go at all.
3. Don’t sleep with anyone unless you are in a loving long-term relationship hopefully leading to marriage. Consecrate yourself to your future husband and children. Date men five-or-more years older who want to get married.
For intimacy, you must have exclusivity and permanence. Sex is an act of possession. You cannot be possessed by many men and ever belong to one. The ability to love/trust dies. Your womb is not some stranger’s spurinal. [More on sex later.]
4. Stop being “smarter, better, faster” than the men you meet. To some extent, a woman self effaces and lives through her husband and children.
Find a man you naturally look up to, respect and trust. Don’t waste time with boys. Men want power; women want love. Heterosexual union involves the exchange of the two: female power (in the worldly sense) for male love (his power expressed as love.)
A woman loves a man by acquiescing and trusting, not challenging and competing. She gives him the power to grant her wishes (i.e. love her). Of course he will consult her. Find a man with a powerful positive vision of life in which you have a central place. There is an implied message here for men. Men have to know what they want, provide leadership and earn trust.
5. Two people don’t become one by fighting over the same territory. Generally speaking, the man “makes the house, the woman makes the home.” This division of labour is natural and complementary. Women are designed to have and nurture children. They need men to support them. Learn how to be a homemaker and mother. Develop your personality and skills to be more desirable as a wife and companion.
Once the power-for-love arrangement is established, sex roles don’t have to be rigid. The key is that a wife is willing to be First Mate to her Captain because he loves her, looks after her interests and is totally loyal. After that, who does what can be dictated by respective preferences, abilities and practical considerations.
6. Not all women need to marry and have children but the majority do. We are a pair -bonding species. Children represent our organic growth. As recently as fifty years ago, the role of wife and mother was honored. After 1960, society was subjected to an unprecedented campaign of social engineering designed to disparage these roles and make women seek fulfillment in career instead. Led by the Rockefeller Foundation, this media campaign was made to look spontaneous and “modern.” In fact, the goal was to decrease the birth rate and destabilize society by pitting men against women. Divide and conquer.
Women were taught to abandon their femininity and challenge men for the masculine role. They were taught heterosexuality and family by nature are oppressive to women. Domestic violence was publicized to trample on woman’s tender tendrils of trust. As a result, the divorce rate doubled and the birth rate was cut in half. 40% of all births are now out-of-wedlock.
Nicholas Rockefeller admitted to Aaron Russo that his family foundation started Women’s Lib to get women out of the home, expand the tax base and indoctrinate the children from a young age. In 2000, Rockefeller foretold Sept. 11 and invited Russo to become part of the coming Fascist state..
The Rockefeller Foundation is also the major sponsor of Planned Parenthood (Formerly “The Eugenics Society”) contraceptive research and Feminism. There are 87K hits for the “RF and Women’s Studies” on Google. Previously, the Rockefellers sponsored Josef Mengele’s research on how to make a human slave at Auschwitz. Feminism is also dedicated to this long-term goal. (See this video on the history of Rockefeller Social Engineering)
7. The sex act is sacred. It is the reenactment of Act of Creation. The man selects and prepares the special ground and plants his seed which represents his spirit. The woman receives and nurtures it. Ultimately, a child is the fruit of love. Sex is an uplifting experience in this loving context. Don’t settle for less.
8. Check out Helen Andelin’s book “Fascinating Womanhood” which reminds you that Femininity is an art. Not everything will be relevant to you, but it has many useful hints. Also check out sites like “Surrendered Wife” and “Ladies Against Feminism.”
See also this website about healthy womanhood and homemaking.
In conclusion, nature does not give rain checks. The Rockefellers trick women into squandering their most fertile years pursuing a career and debauching themselves sexually. They are part of a natural cycle; the ages of 18-25 are critical to starting a family. In the same way as the apple tree blossoms in the Spring, young women who want families should do so when nature intended.
Marc White sends these suggestions:
“I don’t know if you’re aware of several female Christian blog sites that are excellent.”
Related- Makow – Possession is Part of Marriage
First Comment from Jennifer:
I would add to No. 4 -Find a man you naturally look up to, respect and trust -Spiritually -But before that – First find a Father or Father Substitute (someone who is at least 20 years older then your man) who you naturally look up to, respect and trust who can screen potential husbands for you.
Young females are incapable of discerning men because of oxytocin bonding. [Oxytocin is a naturally occurring hormone that is made in the hypothalamus and is stored and released by the posterior pituitary gland in the brain. When released it produces a feeling of love and satisfaction.]
I always chose [I thought] men I looked up to -they had great qualities, moral, smart, hard working, athletic and I respected them as human beings and trusted them to do the right thing. But later I learned my trust and respect were oxytocin motivated. When a female is oxytocin addicted she can not see clearly and its very easy for a man to pretend to be a wonderful person.
Historically fathers always screened their daughter’s potential husbands. Thats why culturally fathers gave away the bride. The father gives the bride to the groom with a handshake -which is an agreement that he approves him. This ceremonial gesture came from an actual meeting the father had prior to his daughter marrying the man.
Oxytocin bonded women are naive today to think they can see through a man’s manipulation and lies or simple ignorance, especially if a man is saying and doing all the right things. If we want young women to create healthy families we need to start with The Father in a traditional context of a family. Instead of telling a young woman to be a man -her own father and do the discerning herself -Its not going to work! Fathers have failed and abandoned their daughter to blue beards.